In 2019, we have the following publishing schedule:
- Nine weeks of new web puzzles per quarter, including six weeks that focus on a specific genre from each of our categories (Sudoku, Number Placement, Object Placement, Region Division, Shading, Loop/Path);
- Three e-books per quarter (~50 puzzles in each e-book, some will be grouped into larger collections of 100-150 puzzles). In 2019, larger titles include a new “Puzzlemasters’ Workshop” title with new and experimental puzzle types from our grandmasters and some guests, and new editions of The Art of Sudoku and The Art of Puzzles series including one large book focused on easier puzzles. We will also release several smaller collections including styles like Yajilin, logic puzzles involving words, TomTom, Star Battle, and Skyscrapers.
Subscriptions are the best way to get access to all of our puzzles early, as well as to other special rewards available just to our biggest fans. Weeks of puzzles, and other rewards, are sent out by email on Sunday mornings at 9 AM PT (the same time the “schedule” post appears on the blog). After subscribing we will send rewards to the email address that paid unless you tell us differently.
We have three levels of subscriptions:
- Early access to a PDF for each week of web puzzles before they are posted online;
- Solution images for each posted puzzle (only available for subscribers);
- Access to solving how-to videos from Dr. Sudoku (one per month).
|$3 per quarter||or||$10 per year|
- All Expert rewards above;
- 2 extra puzzles sent along with each week of puzzles. One will be very easy (Monday level) and the other moderate to hard (Thursday+);
- 1 e-book (~ 50 puzzle collection) of choice from those newly published that quarter. A list of options will be given at the end of the quarter on the last day of March, June, September, or December for all whose subscription includes that day.
|$10 per quarter||or||$35 per year|
- All Expert and Master rewards above;
- Receive every e-book we publish during your subscription as soon as they are published;
- Receive 1 “Giant” puzzle (for example, a 20×36 Nurikabe or a Samurai Sudoku) and 3 “Large” bonus puzzles every quarter that aren’t published anywhere else;
- Your name will be featured on our website as a top supporter of GMPuzzles.
|$24 per quarter||or||$80 per year|
Note: These prices are guaranteed to stay the same for 2019 but may increase in future years. Price changes will only affect new subscriptions; all existing subscribers who maintain their subscription without a break in payment will not see any change in price.